Shallowford is looking for members and friends who are willing to sew, make pieces of masks, or provide supplies to help fill the shortage of medical masks made available to our healthcare workers. We pray that our efforts might help contain this terrible virus.
Drop Off Options
Local drop off locations include:
- 2375 Shallowford Road, Atlanta, GA 30345 (School Entrance)
- 2152 Tanglewood Rd. Decatur, GA 30033
- 1493 Dresden Dr. Atlanta, GA 30319
- 3169 Wanda Woods Dr, Doraville, GA 30340
Additional drop off locations can be found here.
Do the best you can with the supplies you have! If masks aren’t able to be used in hospitals, we’ll hope the hospitals will share them with nursing homes. Listed below are helpful sites to follow when masking masks:
- Emory Hospital – Pattern
- Face Mask: A Picture Tutorial
- JoAnn’s Fabric Instructions Albany, GA Hospital Instructions
- Sewing Masks for Atlanta Hospitals
- Figuring Out Masks With Friends
- Tucker Makes Masks
Need More Supplies or Some Help?
JoAnn Fabric & Craft stores are giving away supplies needed to make masks. You may also visit Gail K Fabrics and Fine Fabrics to purchase elastic.
Tell Us What You’re Doing!
Take a picture with your masks or as you drop your masks off and share them with Shallowford. We ask that you email us your photos to [email protected] or tag @shallowfordpc on Instagram and Facebook. Your work will inspire others to join in out best efforts to help fight the Coronavirus.
Contact Catherine Foster, Associate Pastor for Mission & Discipleship, for specific information or with questions.