A two-part mini-retreat focused on discovering anew the benefits of mindfulness practice.
Begin 2022 with presence, perspective, and possibility. Whether you’re looking to increase wellness, enhance relationships, or reduce stress, learning the skills of mindfulness meditation can be the key!
CLASS DETAILS: This two-session series offers an opportunity for both new and experienced meditators to discover anew the benefits of mindfulness practice.
- Thursdays, January 27 and February 3, 2022
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- via Zoom (online)
Together, we’ll explore sitting practice along with reflective practices to enliven gratitude, kindness, and compassion. Poetry will inspire reflection as we focus on attitudes and routines that support ongoing practice and strengthen our capacity for loving awareness and beloved community. May our shared practice bring peace within, rippling out into peace in our relationships and our world.
With practice, we can:
- Train attention in ways that shift us from the dullness of autopilot to more clear, vibrant pathways of compassion, care, and connectedness.
- Begin again in 2022 by pausing, allowing us to carefully tend what brings meaning, vitality, and joy to our living.
- Tune into the wisdom of the body, opening pathways of health and wholeness.
- Develop habits of mind and heart that open us to respond to life is wise, kind, and balanced ways.
Kay Stewart, M.Ed. will facilitate the series, informed by evidence-based practices from the world renowned Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction Program. For more info about Kay go to shallowfordfamilycounselingcenter.org
Pay what you can — no pressure! Larger donations help sustain our programs and fund scholarships for to those with limited capacity to pay yet want to attend.