Begin Again! Mindfulness 101 in 2023
A three-part Zoom series for new and experienced meditators
- Dates: Mondays, January 23; Friday, January 27; and Monday, January 30, 2023
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST
Plus OPTIONAL Tuition Free “In-person” ½ day retreat* to deepen your experience with meditation:
*Mindful Silence –An invitation to engage deeply with life as a new year unfolds…Saturday, January 28, 9:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. ET at Shallowford Presbyterian Church, Atlanta, GA
Begin 2023 with fresh eyes as you discover anew the benefits of regular mindfulness meditation practice.
With practice, we can:
- Begin again by pausing, carefully tending what brings meaning, vitality, and joy to our living.
- Train attention in ways that shift us from the dullness of autopilot to more clear, vibrant pathways of compassion, care, and connectedness.
- Experience acceptance as fertile ground for growth
- Tune into the wisdom of the body, opening pathways of health and wholeness.
- Develop habits of mind and heart that open us to respond to life in wise, kind, and balanced ways.
Whether you’re looking to increase wellness, enhance relationships, or reduce stress, growing the skills of mindfulness can be foundational. We’ll explore the basics of sitting practice along with reflective practices to enliven gratitude, kindness, and compassion. Poetry will inspire reflection as we focus on attitudes and routines that support ongoing practice and strengthen our capacity for loving awareness and beloved community.
May our shared practice bring peace within, rippling out into peace in our relationships and our world.