Gratefulness Gathering (SFCC)
January 30 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Shallowford Family Counseling Center announces a new free resource in partnership with The Network for Grateful Living. Join Robby Carroll, MDiv, LMFT, and Kay Stewart, M.Ed. as together we deepen our experience of grateful living by sharing inspiration, struggle, and growth in community. Develop a regular rhythm of gratefulness practice with us, as we’ll meet monthly in 2021.
Drop in monthly for any or all Gratefulness Gatherings via Zoom, always on the 4th Wednesday of the month from 8 to 9 p.m.
2021 Dates include:
- January 27
- February 24
- March 24
- April 28
- May 26
- June 23
- July 28
- August 25
- September 22
- October 27
- November 28
- December 26
As the Network for Grateful Living affirms, grateful living is an engaged mindfulness practice, motivating us to act boldly with love, generosity, and respect towards one another, ourselves, and the Earth. Grounded in both wisdom and science, our practice together deepens our ability to see the wonder and opportunity in every moment. Together let’s create a peaceful, thriving, and sustainable world – held as sacred by all.
The practice of Grateful Living…
- Reveals that everyone belongs and everyone is valued
- Generates an experience of oneness and interconnectedness
- Deepens love, compassion, and respect for all life
- Cultivates a sense of sufficiency and abundance
- Awakens kindness and generosity
- Inspires the impulse to serve with humility
- Contributes to the healing of body, mind, and spirit
- Unleashes joy
- Anchors hope and trust in life, especially in challenging times
- Opens us to growth and opportunity
- Offers pathways from conflict to peace
- Is an engaged YES to a wholehearted life.