All Shallowford Activities and Services Temporarily Suspended
Your safety is of utmost importance to our congregation and to the community. Please do your part by remembering to practice good personal hygiene, and take note of these measures to help reduce the spread of any contagious disease. Here’s how you can help protect vulnerable people in our church family:
- If you are feeling sick, do not go in public unless to visit a healthcare professional. Let a pastor or care minister know so that we can be praying for you.
- Wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitizer often, and avoid touching your face, nose, mouth, or eyes.
- Clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Continue to be faithful disciples of Jesus Christ in this place! Trust that God is with us. Call to check on your neighbors and church friends, pray for each other, and give thanks for all that is good in the world.
While our worship and on-campus gatherings are canceled, we will do our best to stay in touch through technology.
- An abbreviated worship service will be posted on our website and Facebook on Sunday mornings at 11:00 am.
- Follow us on Facebook for posts from our pastors and staff throughout the week, including opportunities to pray and have Bible study together virtually.
- Listen to previously recorded sermons at www.shallowford.org/sunday/sermons.
- Call each other! Write cards! Keep in touch, and stay safe.
We ask that you continue to pray for all those whose lives have been or will be impacted by this pandemic. If you have a pastoral concern and would like to speak with a pastor over the phone, please call the church office at 404-321-1844 and leave a message for the pastor on call.
As a church, we want to act calmly, faithfully, and responsibly for the health of our beloved congregation members. Thank you for your understanding, patience, and prayer.