Souper Bowl of Caring
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, repeating until February 2, 2020
Since 1990, young people have been leading the charge and inspiring others to collect dollars and food in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl Sunday.
Starting January 12, 2020, Shallowford members of all ages are encouraged to bring food donations to the Upper Atrium in support of Souper Bowl of Caring on Sunday, February 2, 2020. The church can proudly say that 100% of your donations directly benefit the Shallowford Food Pantry in an effort to support those who are hungry in our community. Join us in doing our part of turning the nation’s largest weekend of football into the largest weekend of caring.
Donations will be collected in the Upper Atrium on the following Sundays: January 12, 19, 16 & February 2.
Shallowford Children, Youth, and Adults
- 5 ounce cans of Canned Tuna or Chicken
- 24 ounce containers of Instant Grits (No individual packets, please!)
BoyScout Troop 534
- Peanut Butter (ALL brands and sizes accepted)
- 1 quart pouches of Instant Dried Milk (Sold in boxes of 10)
- Canned Soup (preferably soups for meals: chicken noodle, vegetable, etc.)
- Box of Cereal (All brands accepted)