Each year Shallowford Presbyterian School hosts Joy of Giving, a Christmas festival fundraiser, which includes a bake sale, concessions, Secret Santa shop, Santa, bounce houses, arts & crafts and a silent auction. The entire community is invited. We encourage you to give back by volunteering your time, baking skills, and through other needs the school requests for the big festival.
- Volunteer for a 3-hour shift, on Saturday, December 2 – Go to www.shallowfordschool.org, click on the “Joy of Giving button” to select a time to help and share your Christmas spirit
- Prepare Baked and Savory Goods – The Bake Sale at Joy of Giving is always irresistible, often thanks to donations from our church community! We would love to feature sweet or savory baked goods donated by church members. If you would like to contribute, please bring your baked or savory goods to the school office on Friday, December 1, between 9:30 am and 12:30 pm. Please wrap items to be sold individually.
- Bring Caramel Apple Supplies – email [email protected]
- Donate Sugar Cookie Decorating Supplies – email [email protected]
- Supply Fresh Fruit for Santa’s Breakfast on Friday, December 1 – email [email protected]
We hope to see you there!