Highlights from September 17, 2017
- Approved the August membership report, totaling 1,020 active members.
- The Finance Committee reported the August 2017 financial results, which reflected operating income of $175,991, which was $39,977 over budget, and operating expense of $164,515, which was $32,671 over budget. Net income for the month, including Special Offerings, was $11,816, which was $7,646 over budget. Available cash at the end of August was $77,819.
- Approved the baptisms of the sons of Julie (Pendergrast) and Greg Berry, on November 19, 2017.
- Approved the reception of twenty-one new members.
- As we look forward to 2018 and the upcoming Stewardship Campaign, the Session undertook the process of evaluation and discernment about how Shallowford chooses to serve God.