First through fifth graders are invited to sign up for a Session B in-person class with Shallowford’s staff and music makers! The second four-week session, beginning on October 14, 2020, will have a variety of classes, each with a maximum of eight students and two adults. Classes are offered Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m. Each child may sign up for a single class. Registration will close on October 5.
The following classes are being offered for Session B:
- Mission Friends with Pastor Landon (Grades 1st-5th)Join us as we serve the Shallowford community and support our mission partners. Each week we will learn about a way to serve and will have a “hands on” safe mission activity so that children can gain a better understanding of how they can help our community. 1st-5th graders are welcome to join us!
- Percussion/Orff (Grades 1st/2nd)
- Bucket Drumming Grades (3rd-5th)
- Creative Movement/Dance (Grades 3rd-5th)
- Handbells (Grades 4th/5th)
In order for classes to meet, we will require that a minimum of 4 children register, with 8 children max.
CLICK HERE to see available class times and register for in-person classes. Registration will close on October 5. All classes have a maximum of 8 children.
By registering for in-person activities, you are agreeing to the Shallowford Covenant and all of our safety protocols. If this is your first in-person class of the school year, please download our Child Protection Policy form and either scan and email it to [email protected] or bring it with you to your child’s first class on October 14. For more information, please contact Landon Dillard at [email protected], Mary Ann Rutkowski at [email protected], or Anne Thomas at [email protected]. Thank you!